Friday, 30 January 2015

Ysl Tuxedo Palettes

Anyone who is interested in beauty will be aware that every man and his dog has released a neutrals palette. Now the one and only YSL has released two for us to indulge in. They've released a palette consisting of every day neutrals and one containing of sultry greys, blues and purples. There are 10 shades in each with varying finishes.



I owned the Naked one palette but I didn't like how many shiny shades were in it. I pricked up at the sight of these though. Ysl eye shadows are among my favorite and the sultry shades are calling me.

I need to get back into the swing of blogging so here is a quick post to get going.

The darker palette is a bit more unique with the blue and purple, What do you guys think?

Jess xx


Available at Debenhams 

No comments:

Post a Comment