Thursday, 4 July 2013

Shu Uemura UV Under Base Mouse

Pink and Brightening both have SPF 30 and UVA/UVB protection

Both contain talc (doesn’t bother me)

Both have fragrance

I have a strong aversion to sunscreen to the point where I would rather wear a long sleeved shirt and a hat in the summer than put sunscreen on. The idea of having a sticky oily face repulses me. Of course times have changed and it’s common to find specific sunscreen for different skin types but I’m still put off. Anyway I saw one of Wayne’s Videos LINK TO VIDEO talking about these so I thought I could kill two birds with one stone, SPF and a mattifying primer. I could not for the life of me decide which one to buy, Brightening (purple can) is recommended for spots, Pink (white can) is recommended for redness. I decided to buy both, as I have a few different problems with my skin.



 The texture is light and buildable, once dry the texture is matte which is perfect for me. You will look pale when you apply these but once foundation is on it’s not a problem.  
               Sun protection So far I’ve had no sun burn when using these (bear in mind I live in the UK). Last weekend when it was very sunny I’d been out in the sun for over two hours and had no sun burn.
               Mattifying these are the best I’ve tried. My skin is only ever so slightly oily after several hours of wear with these even in hot weather. Usually my skin would be an oil slick.

I haven’t tried these in the winter yet but the centre of my face is oily all year round so hopefully they won’t be too drying.

Overall I am extremely happy with these; they control my oily skin very well, better than any other primer I have tried. I haven’t tried these with flash photography so I can’t say whether they flash back of not but there’re great for everyday use.
Would I recommend these to a friend? Yes

Jess xx

1 comment:

  1. o wow I should try it! thank you for information, very pretty blog!

    ReplyDelete